High-end gaming PC

lawrence501

Hi, I've set up a specs page for a new gaming PC that ideally will allow me to go a reasonable amount of time without needing to upgrade (I don't mind eventually dropping to lower graphical settings as it gets older, I mostly just want to avoid upgrading the PC in the next ~3-4 years).

I don't do any video editing or 3D rendering, and I don't care about RGB at all. Edit: Forgot to mention, I also would rather not overclock anything.

Thanks in advance, haven't had a new desktop in almost 10 years so I'm out of the loop on all the modern gear. Does this spec seem reasonable for a modern high-end gaming PC in 2021?

https://dreampc.com.au/product/inte...ccpm68=1590058122&wccpm69=1603728576&wccpl=70

markymark

Staff member
Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for having interest in our products. I have checked the spec sheet you have created and it seems pretty okay. However I have changed the motherboard to a better one to be sure it will be future proof. I may suggest you to place the order asap so that we can get the graphics card asap since those high end cards are selling like hotcake and hard to get nowadays

If you have other concerns let us know.

Link for the updated spec:

Regards,
mark

markymark

Staff member
Hi Lawrence,

Yes it came thru checking it now and will email you shortly. Thank you for choosing us. :)