Need to build my first PC :) Help needed

TheHulk

Hi!

I just received my order. Super excited to use this. However, I see a filter jusy lying inside the box. Was it meant to be somewhere else? If so, please let me know how do I fix this. Thanks!

DPC

Administrator
Staff member
Ah those pesky magenetic filters can sometimes unstick during transit. All you need to do is sort of stand it up against the inside front, so it filters the dust from the fans bringing any dust in. They are removable like that so periodically (whenever you feel it needs it) you can remove the filter to remove the dust and pop it back in.

So just as it is there, lift up the top and it should magnetise against the front of the case.

TheHulk

Hi! Need some help. I got two AOC 24'' 24G2 monitors. However, I am not being able to set second monitor as a secondary monitor. Please could you help me with that?

DPC

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely we can help.

Firstly, it would be worth a look at this support doc just to make sure everything is connected in the right place. It's a bit more aimed at no display whatsoever but it also notes where things should be connected which may shed some light.

Once you have ran through that and still no luck, then can you please log a ticket on the right hand side? We may organise a remote session as well so we can check things over for you.

TheHulk

Monitor problem solved. Thanks!

Also, is there anyway to turn off the ARGB light of the Antec DF600 flux case? I just want to turn on whenever I need. Is there any way?

markymark

Staff member
Hi.

Happy to know that issue has been resolved. you can try for you to turn the lights on/off for the case.

usually that case has LED control buttons on the top of the case. all you have to do is press on hold the button on top to change settings for the case.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

TheHulk

Hi!

Yes, there is a button for ARGB on the top. But I can only change the lights, not turn off.

Could you please let me know if there is any way to turn off the LED.

Thanks!